Mrs. Pierce's Post
Week of September 28
Roll a Grandpa!
Hmmm...."how should I draw his mustache?"
Bobbing for Apples!
Mrs. Pierce Wins!!
I pad training!
The students learned how to us our learning management system...Canvas! They completed an activity during reading groups with Mrs. Anacker!
CVC words/ building words and segmenting
Focus Letter: Aa
Sight Words: and, she
AB, ABB, AAB patterns
Groups of 1-10
Field Trip to Russell Farms October 22!!
Thanks to those of you who inquired about being a chaperone! I had more than enough volunteer to go. I have contacted all who will be attending. DONT WORRY if you were not chosen; I put you on our list for future trips! A sack lunch will be taken from the cafeteria for this day. If you are planning to pack your childs own sack lunch instead, please make sure it is in a paper/plastic bag and does not need to be kept cold. We will have limited cooler space. The cost of the trip is $7. Please sign and return the attached permission slip with $7 by this Friday, October 2nd.
- Homework packets are due each Friday. Please sign and return in the folder.
- Kindergarten News is sent home daily. Please return the next day completed.
- Agendas are the MAIN way for daily communication! Please check and initial them daily.
- $5 cash or a healthy snack (enough for each student) is due each month.
- Lunch $ should be sent in an envelope labeled Lunch Money with your child's name, Mrs. Pierce's name, and amount enclosed.
- If you have any additional forms or notes for the school or teacher please put in the agenda as they are checked daily. Also, make note in the agenda incase it should happen to fall out or placed elsewhere.