Happy New Year, Pirates!
January 11-15, 2016
- NTI meeting @ DO 4:15-5:45
- Report cards go home
- Duer's class to Brattonsville FIELD TRIP
- Hana at co-hort meeting all day
- Selle's class to Brattonsville FIELD TRIP
- R2S Cohort meeting @ DO 7:30-3:30
Friday, January 15
- Special Ed Field Study
- January 20, Discovery Science Training (Professional Development) during grade level planning
- Excited about our collaborative school time with John Hodge, January 26 at 3:00 pm at Rawlinson Road Baptist Church http://premierspeakers.com/john_hodge/videos
Jan. 8 Amanda MacKay
Jan. 13 Glenda Wright
Jan. 14 Kim Hughes
Jan. 16 Stacey Myers
Jan. 16 Adam Batten
Jan. 31 Stacy O'Dell
State Testing Information
- Not timed!
- No science or social studies test for 3rd graders
- Science and social studies for 4th and 5th will be taken electronically ( hoping with IPads)
- Science 4-5 will be tested in window of May 11-27.
- Social studies 4-5 will be tested in window of May 11-May 27
- Math and ELA 3-5 will be SC READY (not sure if they will be paper or electronic)
- If paper, ELA will be April 26-27. If electronic, the window is April 19-May 6.
- If paper, Math will be April 28. If electronic, the window is April 19-May 6.
As soon as we know more, we will let you know, but please share these dates with parents for planning purposes. If you wish to know more, please go to http://ed.sc.gov/tests/assessment-information/test-dates/