Things to know to stay safe in Internet world.
Some people think that since it's the Internet its free to post anything put also has a policy on what you should not people don't read it and post things that they can be filed against and can affect them.
Thing that can come with Internet
Ways to not get in trouble
2.Dont send anything unless you know you won't get into trouble
3.Dont get involved in other people conversation that might be bad
4.Dont threatened anyone on social media
Start a discussion with your child
- What are your favorite things to do online?
- What is personal information? Why should you keep it private?
- What could you do to be safer online?
- What would you do if anyone online asked to meet you face-to-face?
- Besides me, who do you feel that you can talk to if you are in a scary or uncomfortable situation?
earn the basics of Internet safety Children use a variety of online services, and each of these services can have different safety concerns. However, there are some basic tips which you can employ no matter how your children use the Internet.
- Keep the computer in a high-traffic area of your home.
- Establish limits for which online sites children may visit and for how long.
- Remember that Internet technology can be mobile, so make sure to monitor cell phones, gaming devices, and laptops.
- Surf the Internet with your children and let them show you what they like to do online.
- Know who is connecting with your children online and set rules for social networking, instant messaging, e-mailing, online gaming, and using webcams.
- Continually dialogue with your children about online safety.