March 19, 2021
Masks and Water Bottles
All students must wear masks throughout the day. Please be sure to send your child with a mask to school everyday and to keep an extra in your child's back pack in case it needs to be changed.
Also, please send a water with your child each day as the water fountains in the building have been disabled.
The Scholastic Book Fair is almost here!
Planning to Travel Outside the United States?
Dear Parents & Guardians,
You may have recently heard of the travel restrictions regarding traveling outside the US. As a reminder, the quarantine restrictions after international travel are as follows:
- International travelers should get tested 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel.
- Even if the test is negative, travelers should stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- If the test is positive, travelers should isolate for 10 days from the date tested.
- If the traveler does not get tested, they should stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Travelers should avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for a full 14 days, whether tested or not.
These restrictions do NOT apply to domestic travelers or travelers to any US Territories. US territories include American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Reminder about Student Checkout Procedures
A parent or authorized contact must contact the Front Office at 678-924-5330 office 30-45 minutes prior to arriving at the school. Office staff will verify authorization to prevent delays upon arrival. Student will be called from class once the parent/contact has arrived, and ID has been verified.
Calling ahead reduces wait time and allow us to complete the checkout process in a timely manner.
Teachers are not allowed to accept Class Dojo messages for checkout purposes. For security reasons, all dismissals must go through the Front Office.
Join our Substitute Teaching Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Students!
Gwinnett County Public Schools is hiring individuals with two or more years of college to work as part of our substitute team! This involves going out to local schools and providing instruction through in-person, digital, or hybrid format - you get to choose the assignments that you accept and determine your own schedule! Daily rates range from $98/day to $120/day.
We encourage you to explore the resources available here and to contact their office at 678-301-6140 with any questions. You may also e-mail the Substitute Management Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.