Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 6/21/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting virtually on June 21, 2021. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved including an addendum: Agenda and Addendum.
- Dr. McGann's Superintendent's Report, linked here, included a presentation from Niche, linked here.
- An audio recording of the meeting is available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
- P 9713 - Recruitment by Special Interest Groups (M)
An (M) denotes a state-mandated policy/regulation. All Board policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - July 26, 2021
- The Board will meet again on Monday, July 26, 2021.
- To view the 2021 Board Schedule, click here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity