Brought to you by Communications
Alejandro has consistently showed commitment and enthusiasm in eveything he does for Ambassadors. Whether its kicking butt in intermural basketball, or looking sharp during interviews, Alejandro has been an outstanding new member for the month of March. Thanks for all the hard work you do for the organization!
Erica was in charge of Unity Week for ASUN and faced a lot of roadblocks along the way, including four different vendors/speakers cancelling on her week of and weather forcing her to rearrange the whole week based on what events were indoors/outdoors. She was still able to pull it off and make the week a success where some people would have postponed/cancelled the entire thing, and she put a lot of effort in without getting a lot of help from ASUN.
Tabling and baked goods are needed, so if you need those extra points start cooking!
PUPPYpalooza will be on April 22nd and we need friendly pups to participate in the event. Please contact Brittany. Ashley, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a wonderful pet that wants to join!
Dodgeball Tabling is Tuesday 3/8 and Wednesday 3/9 from 11:00am to1:00pm. The actual event is on March 12th at 12:00pm. If you are interested in joining the Ambassador team, please contact Community Outreach.
Our Dodgeball Event to raise money for Relay for Life is on April 1st. If you are interesting in participating contact them as well.
Thank you to everyone for attending Peavine tours. We have more on the way! Also thanks to everyone who supporting Intramural Basketball team!!! You guys kicked major butt!!
The first game for Intramural Futsal starts March 16th, get on board and join the fun!
What else is going on at nevada?
- Orientation Guide Applications are due Monday 3/7 in the office of New Student Initiatives talk to Efrain for more information
- If you can vote Vote for Brittany for CABNR Senate!!! Spread the word to friends who are in CABNR!!!
- The Disney Club is having a Panda Express fundraiser on Wednesday 3/9 and a Bake Sale 3/30
- Alpha Kappa Psi and The Business Student Council will be hosting Dr. Slonim, the CEO of Renown Healthcare System as a guest speaker. The event is open and free for all Nevada Students, Faculty and Staff! We respectfully request business casual attire from attendants. Doors will open at 5:45 PM. Please arrive early to reserve a seat in the auditorium, as seating is extremely limited.
- SKetti NIght is happening April 2 from 4pm-2am and is only $5
- A Raisin In The Sun is still running 3/10, 3/11, and 3/12. Don't miss out on this play with amazing talent!