By: Elizabeth Darias
ABIOTIC FACTORS OF THE EVERGLADES
BIOTIC FACTORS OF THE EVERGLADES
EGG LAYER BIRDS
cape sable seaside sparrow
florida sandhill crane
- Humans have drained some parts of the everglades in the 1900.
- We destroyed the food chain by bringing in animals that are not from here.
- Humans have been protecting endangered species.
- Helps us because it is a huge attraction for tourists and makes lots of money.
- Some humans help clean up every year.
- The everglades is the biggest freshwater marsh in Fl.
- The everglades covers up to almost 11,000 sq kilometers.
- It is called "the River of Grass"