Laura Hernandez Franco. 9D
- TED is a platform for ideas spreading, help share ideas in communities around the world.
- Today share ideas from many topics from science to business to global issues.
- In more than 100 languages.
MISSION: SPREAD IDEAS
This organization believe deeply in "the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world." On TED.com they ere building a clearinghouse of free knowledge to inspired thinkers and a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other, both online on TED around the world.
TED is owned by nonprofit, nonpartisan foundation. Our idea is to make great ideas accessible and spark conversation.
- TED was born in 1984 created by Richard Saul , that focused on three elements technology,entertainment and design.For many attendees TED became one of the intellectual and emotional high of the years. TED began to have power in the US.
- TED trough the pass of the years has change their owner many times.
- The first six talks were posted online in June of 200, and by September they have reach more than one million views.
Is a program designed to help communities and individuals to spark connection through local TED like experiences, deep conversations and connections at the local lever.