Puerto Rico

Information/Vacation Puterto Rico

land and climat

history

in 1493 columbis decided to make these island a part of spian. the peppole how protested wherer killed. those how wernt killed werer enslaed and had to flee.

goverment

purto ricans dont pay income tax.

economy

20 percent of puto ricas population works in industre. and the other 80 percent works other places like hostpiles and other stuf like that.