Easily Improve the Impact of Food On Your Body
Do you want to eat less? Rid the body of digestive discomforts? Or just want to be able to enjoy your food more?
Learn the benefits of mindful eating and easy steps to get started during this informative workshop!
The easiest key to health is through conscious eating.
MIndful eating eases the burden on our digestive systems, assists weight loss, reduces overeating, and may help to improve our relationship with food. When we begin to tune into how intimately food is tied to our emotions, we can easily break old habits.
Expect to Learn:
- About the emotional ties to the foods we eat and the way we eat them
- Physical benefits of mindful eating
- The difference between true hunger and cravings
- Steps to begin eating with more mindfulness and improving your relationship with food
- How your emotions, tension, and stress affect your nervous system
- Reorganizational healing methods to transform your relationship with food.
You'll Leave With:
- Guidelines for healthy and mindful eating
- More awareness of the manner in which you eat
- Questions to ask yourself to assist with mindful eating
- Tips for optimal digestion and elimination
- Better ability to enjoy your food
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:30pm
Jaclyn offers her services to individuals, groups, and businesses, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge with the community. She enjoys helping people feel healthy and clear through pleasantly upgrading their diet and lifestyles without deprivation or overwhelm.
Jaclyn is the founder of Mothership Wellness Collective, an On-Call Doula service that serves the Central Pennsylvania area.
Her website is www.GetBalancedWellness.com