Global Warming Solutions
By: Ryan Krogfoss, Dani Levy, and Chris Malyon
What is Climate Change?
The effects of climate change vary from:
- Rising Temperature
- Destruction of Ecosystems
- Strange Weather Patterns
Saving Planet Earth Stop Climate Change
- See the issue of climate change
- See why it is such a big deal
- Provide solutions
- Inspire people to come up with their own solutions
- The ways countries are attempting to stop global warming
- The global impact of climate change on the earth
- Reasons global warming occurs
- Possible solutions
We Can Change the Climate it's Just a Little Too Late for This Week
- The effects of climate change
- How it will affect the world as a whole
- How they are trying to solve the problem
More Wind, Less Warming
- How to keep the human race prosperous.
- How wind power emits less carbon.
- What is really going on.
- Causing less pollution
- Using less of our resources
- Slowing the greenhouse gas emissions to eventually stop global warming
"Greenhouse Gases." Encyclopedia of Environment and Society. Ed. Paul Robbins. Vol. 2. Los Angeles: Sage Publications Inc., 2007. 824-825. Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources. Web. 16 May 2016.
Capotosto, Jill. "We Can Change the Climate (it's Just a Little Too Late for This Week...)." Environment Texas. May-June 2012. Web. 16 May 2016.
"More Wind, Less Warming." Environment Texas. Web. 16 May 2016.