The Sawyer's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kaite's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Danielle's Email: danielle@Ilovethetotspot.com
Ms. Le Andra's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Upcoming Zoo-phonics Friends
In the summer we concentrate on Zoo-phonics friends that we may need to review. We DO have show and share EVERY THURSDAY. We will be having different summer "camps" and spending a ton of time outdoors!
Week of July 2-dinosaurs
Week of July 9-farm
Week of July 16-jungle/rain forest
Week of July 23-transportation
Week of July 30-sports
In the Classroom!
July continues our Summer themed weeks. We will be discussing various activities and important points about summer and ways to fully enjoy it.
- Please bring in sunscreen to reapply throughout the day, please bring your child already wearing it that way we have more time for outside adventures
- Please be sure your child has a water cup for our extra active days in the spring/summer sun on the playground!
Our science experiments this month will include dinosaur excavation, walking on eggshells (literally), elephant toothpaste, football catapults, DIY helicopters.
· Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER TIME!!!
Daily Connect/New back Office System
With this change also comes a change in payment collection. The new company is Tuition Express. Thank you to everyone who has turned in the new form. You shouldn't see much difference except perhaps all payments will come out on Friday? With the old collection company some payments didn't show withdrawn until Monday or Tuesday.
Healthy Start Wisdom
Summer Family Time
Summer time is a great time of the year to spend time with your family on vacations, road trips and family reunions. Try these fun activities to strengthen your bond as a family this summer!
The Book Nook
How the crayons saved the Rainbow
Determined to save the rainbows and fix the Sun and Clouds’ friendship, the crayons draw rainbows all over town. Their attempts go unnoticed. Soon they realize that they’re going to have to do something big to get the attention of the former friends. So, the crayons create the biggest rainbow they can and hope it’s enough to bring color back to the world.
The Parent's Spotlight
Teacher's Spot Light
Question: If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do and why?
- Ms. Crystal: I’d pay off all debt, buy a house and save the rest. I’d still live the same way I do now so I wouldn’t be tempted to have all the extravagant things that people have purchased with lottery winnings.
- Ms. Maggie: If I won the lottery I would donate it to Special Olympics so that everyone that wants to go to the Summer Games in June they can. Even though we provide dorm rooms some families can't stay in the dorms due size, disability or health reason and cannot afford a hotel room.
- Ms. Alisha: Pay off this building, give almost everyone and raise and go on vacation before designing the new perfect tot spot. It would have gigantic rooms, a natural play world, doors and restrooms that operate perfectly, and bathrooms and laundry areas inside every room.
- Mr. Mike: take a vacation
- Ms. Katie: If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is take a vacation to either Disney or New York City. My son wants to see the ocean and is obsessed with New York.
- Ms. Danielle: I would travel for a couple of months. Just by myself. There’s a company that sends you to to secret places and that would be really cool. Like places you don’t think about. Greece is my number one place though, I’d definitely go there.
- Ms. Jacanda: I would take Jeremiah to the top doctors and clinics for Cerebral palsy. I would take him because I just want him to have the best chance at an independent life and great quality of life.
- Ms. Erin: Give 1/2 the money to my parents, because they've done a lot for me.
- Ms. Allison: Good bye student loans! I would pay off all debts because OBVIOUS! Then make sure family was also secure, buy a house, and invest!
- Ms. LeAndra: First I would go buy a pink Jeep wrangler. Then I would take my best friends and family on a huge shopping spree to thank them for everything they do for me. I would pay all my bills and I would book a week or 2 long vacation as well and finally be stress free!!