Third Nine Weeks Checklist
Prepare for AR
- Print your student's reading range (Reading Range report).
- Write this range in the student library folder.
- First and Second Grade: highlight this range in folder (on reading range sticker)
- Speak with your student about his or her goal.
- WRITE THIS GOAL IN HIS/HER LIBRARY FOLDER, PLEASE.
- Make SURE your student understands what his/her goal for the 9 weeks will be.
- Second-Fourth: stay on top of Bingo boards. Talk to your kids about their progress. Add stickers when needed. Verify that they have really made the grade they recorded. I also try to help with this during library (when I can).
Don't Forget to Record Chromebook Numbers
My directions on this were "sketchy" at best. I am sorry. Please have your grade level teacher talk to me for clarification. Let's have this done this week!