Weekly Memo 1/3 Be Courageous!
- There are 18 days to impact for the month of January!
- The building is closed for safe measures until January 19th. There will be no staff or students in the building.
- All staff are invited to return to the building January 19.
- EC, EL, and struggling students will return on January 19 as well.
Important Dates to Remember:
1/4 Teacher Workday: Professional Development and MAP Data Day 4th and 5th
1/5 Zoom Classes Resume
1/6 Report Cards go out via email today
1/6 Staff Meeting Zoom # 9192593807 @ 2:15
1/7 MAP Parent Information Session @ 6pm
1/9 Saturday Academy
1/12 Virtual Open House Several staff will be needed to attend 5:30 pm
1/13 Dean Meeting @ 2:15
1/14 Reading Night @ 6pm Zoom ID 5113937348
Round Two Observations
- The window is open until January 15 and are unannounced observations.
- Post observation conferences will be held.
- Mentor and Mentee meetings, observations need to be ongoing and must have documentation for compliance and proof of support.
- TMSA Elementary has great support systems in place with your team leaders, mentors, deans and I. Also your grade level, team and dean meetings are all in place for you! Please tap into each and be engaged with each.
Happy Birthday January Babies!