The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 15th November 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- Performance Management - I will be leading performance management of Support staff over the next couple of weeks.
- DATA - Could you please put your recent data for RWM on Target Tracker under Autumn 1. By Friday 22nd please so that PPMs can start the following week.
Diary Dates Next Week
Monday 18th -
- Kerry @ MAT Curriculum Day - cover supply.
- 09:30 Jayne Ball to see MM (Willow)
- 10:00 EB observation
- 10:30 SH @ Monk Fryston to observ MFL
- 11:00 AS observation
- 13:30 Gov. (AP) to see KW re Safeguarding
Tuesday 19th -
- Tom out all day, SH cover am, supply pm
- 09:00 Social Stories Training(KP, LG, SDo, SBi, JM) - SBa to cover AG, JH to cover ZP.
- 13:30 Jodie Warren to see HL (Hazel)
- 15:15 Parents to see KF (EK)
- 15:30 Staff Meeting - Subject Leadership, feedback from Maths & English book looks then time for subject book looks.
- 17:15 Governors Pay Committee meeting
- 18:15 Governors Meeting
Wednesday 20th -
- 08:00 KW @MAT HT meeting
- 08:00 Creative Play to fix outdoor equipment
- 10:00 GM Observation
- 11:00 BC Observation
- 13:15 AH Observation
- 15:20 FOKF EGM
Thursday 21st -
- Amy out MAT Curriculum Day - AS cover
- EB out am - SH cover
- 10:00 KF Observation
- 11:00 SDa Observation
- 13:00 KW out pm - Strategic Leads Meeting STAR TSA
- 13:00 Katie Collins to see HL (Hazel)
- 15:00 Y5/6 x 8 Swimming Festival
- 15:30 Jodie Warren to see KF
Friday 22nd -
- Deadline for Data on Target Tracker in Autumn 1
- Satu out - JH cover ZP
- GM out am - Safeguarding Course SH cover
- 11:00 CS Observation
Thank you and Well done.....
Thanks to Judith and Jo for organising and supporting the hockey team this week.
This week's birthdays....
This week we are saying happy birthday to: