Animation by Molly and Jael
Impacts it has
- on me: the impact of this project on me is the confidence to go on to college for animation and to teach me more patience for art.
- on others: The impact will hopefully be the same impact you get from a movie of sorts, or the impact will be inspiration for something in their life.
-animations take a great deal time to create
- to create movement you need key frames
- key frames are spots where the character changes frame and moves.
- animations a created on layers, each layer depending on the type of animation, contains a part of the character that will move. I.e.: foot, hand, fingers, chin, eyes, and head a all on separate layers.
-the three major types of animation right now are frame by frame animation( original Snow White movie) , flash animation (cartoons like Johnny test), and 3D animation (Frozen,Brave,Tangled, and Giant[not out yet])