Weekly Communication from Sunset Ranch: Feb 3rd - Feb 8th
Solving Problems through Technology in Mrs. Hudspeth's Room
Dance Tickets are STILL on sale in the front office this week & the night of each show until we sell out!
A FEW THINGS...
- Students will be supervised in their own, regular classroom.
- Our chaperones include instructional aides, parents, administrators from around the district, and some teachers. All will be supported by high school volunteers and frequent visits from Ms. Hopton and Mrs. Camillucci.
- Please send a nut-free snack, and something to drink with your student. Dancing is hard work! (Kindergarten - Please only send a water bottle)
- Students are welcome to bring a book, a game, or something to do in the down time between shows. (Kindergarten - We've got you covered. You don't need to bring anything to keep you busy)
- We anticipate the last show being over between 7:30-7:40pm. Please pick your student up promptly after the second show from their classroom and remember to sign him/her out.
Connecting with Your Child in a Digital Age
Thursday, Feb. 7th, 6-8pm
701 Wildcat Boulevard
RSVPs are necessary. Please visit bit.ly/rusdparentraining to register. See the flyer below. Please note, location will be changed from MPR to the WHSTheatre.
New PBIS Redemptions are starting already!
Donate Your Used Magazines and Other Items!
If you have any wildlife, travel, garden or home decor magazines, VAPA teacher Gail Cohen in Room 13 could really use the donations! Drop them off in the office or at Room 13 before or after school, or during student's VAPA time.
VAPA is always accepting other donations of baby wipes, TP/Paper towel rolls, clean sour cream or cottage cheese containers, new sharpies, crafty supplies like buttons, sequins, beads, Q-tips, pipe cleaners, felt, material, and yarn. Also, if there is a parent who does woodworking and has odd scrap pieces that could be used for sculpture, please contact Miss Nash. Thank you in advance for your generosity and continued support of the arts!
The deadline to order and to customize your yearbook is April 20, 2019. After clicking on the link, use the code 13231219.
Each week, flyers that would have taken money & supplies to print and time to count out & distribute are placed on the VB on the school website. This is where many of our community partners advertise after school clubs, sports, child care and more.
Use this form to identify issues that could be improved at SR and to give your suggestion for how to improve it. Your input is read by the admin team first, and then may be shared with the appropriate team or department.