Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of March 9th
Titan Trot Postponed
Blanton Field Trip Tuesday
This week our learning targets are...
- Math: I can determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two adjacent angles. We will be finishing up Unit 5 and taking the post assessment on Thursday.
- Writing: I can craft a focused, organized personal narrative with effective language and word choices to convey the intended meaning. Skill focus for our writing this week: punctuating dialogue and writing conclusions :)
- Reading: I can describe character's relationships, changes, and provide evidence from the text.
- Social Studies: I can identify characteristics of the first Mexican government and its influence on the people of Texas.
- Science: I can observe and identify slow changes to Earth’s surface caused by weathering, erosion, and deposition from water, wind, and ice. I can observe and identify changes to a beach caused by erosion and deposition from waves.
3/10 Blanton Field Trip
3/11 Ms. Torres out @ Rutledge Elementary Leadership Day
3/16-3/20 Spring Break
3/30-3/31 STAAR Writing Assessment
4/2 Last Day of the 3rd 9 weeks
4/3 No School
Did you know?
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404