News from the Holy Rosary/Juan Diego Community
Message from the Principal: Mar. 22nd
I hope that you are all enjoying the start of Spring! At the school, we are about to get ready for our exciting construction project. The new elevator and 3rd floor boys and girls bathrooms will be the highlight of the project!! Thank you to our donors, who raised $1.3 million for the entire project (all 3 phases)!! Please come by the school on Saturday, between 10 am and 2 pm for a work party. We need to prepare the building to start construction, so we have to clear out storage spaces. We will also be moving Mr. Ivan's class and Mr. Farias' class out to the modular building for the remainder of the school year. You will receive volunteer hours for each person who comes to assist. Thank you, in advance, for your help!!
Have a wonderful week!
- All school mass at 9 am (8th grade in charge)
- Join us at 1:30 pm on Friday for Cinderella in Spanish from the Seattle Opera! Thank you to Mr. Nolting for arranging this!!
- Work Party at the school from 10 am - 2 pm.
Our Beautiful New Holy Rosary Babies! Pre-K 3 Class of 2020!
- Tiffini Yi and Tomas Ramos for hosting the Book Fair last week. It was a wonderful event. The students got some fantastic books and the school had a very successful fundraiser! Thank you to all who helped out at the Book Fair!
- Parents for coming to conferences to meet with the teachers about the students. We had a great turn-out!!
Need Volunteer Hours????
Development Desk: Gala
Holy Rosary Gala:
We will be hosting our fifth annual Gala fundraising dinner on May 6, 2017. This years event will be held at Holy Cross Parish, since the school will be under construction for the installation of the elevator. This is a very important fundraising event for our school with a financial goal of $175,000. The primary funds raised during the evening go to fund tuition assistance programs. Please consider attending this event as a guest or, if you are still looking for volunteer hours, we will need help with decorations, set-up, event assistance, and clean-up. I will share more details with regard to the volunteer schedule as it gets closer.
Questions or interest in helping please email, Sarah McKinney: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peter Pan Jr. Cancelled for Now...
Cinderella En España
Friday, March 24th, 1:30-2:30pm
504 South 30th Street
Saturday, April 8th, 10:15am
We will be participating in the parade on the 8th NOT the 15th.http://thedaffodilfestival.org/events/daffodil-parade/