A Place Where We Can Connect
- March - Women's History Month
- March 8 - International Women's Day
- March 12 - Third Quarter Ends
- March 14 - Daylight Savings Time Begins
- March 15 - Fourth Quarter Begins
- March 19 - Teacher Professional Development
- March 31 - NLMAS Connection Cafe
New ONLINE Classes Begin on Monday, March 15th! - Click to Enroll Now
Need a High School diploma, GED, or HiSET?
“Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping its dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.” by Tupac Shakur
NLMAS Proudly Celebrates Women's History Month
Social-Emotional Learning Should Be Priority During COVID-19 Crisis. Experts say teaching and learning during closures is unrealistic if SEL for students and educators is left out of the conversation.
If you develop skills for effective online learning, you’ll find the courses can be an excellent alternative to a traditional classroom setting. Here are some tips for online learning success to make sure you get the most value out of your next class