Match that, Bear Grylls
To eat or not to eat, that is the question.
How to steer clear of poisonous vegetation.
- Avoid plants with white or yellow berries.
- NEVER eat mushrooms. Most of them are toxic.
- NEVER eat plants with thorns.
- If it tastes bitter or soapy, don't eat it.
- NEVER eat shiny leaves.
- NEVER eat plants with leaves in groups of three.
- NEVER eat plants with umbrella-shaped flowers.
What animals are safe to eat.
- Insects are a great source of protein
- Try to avoid brightly colored insects.
- If it smells bad don't eat it.
- Don't eat hairy insects that bite or sting.
- Worms, grubs, and termites are great to eat
- Beatles are great to eat but boil them first to kill any parasites
- Fish are a great source of food and protein