After-School Enrichment Partners
Interested in teaching an after-school enrichment class?
- Advertising, marketing and communications
- Registration system
- Survey and evaluation tools
- Classroom space
- Instructors receive 60 percent of the class tuition
About our program
LISD after-school enrichment classes provide quality educational experiences for students in grades Kindergarten through fifth and are designed to address the academic and entertainment needs of young learners. Previous After School Enrichment classes have addressed topics including robotics, cooking, gymnastics, golf, Spanish, science, art, video game design, engineering, tennis and money management. All classes will take place on your child’s campus immediately after school for one hour one day each week.
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact: Cassandra Holmes | Buyer T: 512.570.0614| F: 512.570.0607 | Email: email@example.com
2. An email will be sent to the address provided in the registration system to indicate when bid opportunities are available. Look for an email to be sent by mid-May 2017 for the Fall semester.
3. All Request for Proposals will submitted by mid-June 2017 (exact date, coming soon)
4. A mandatory expectations meeting will be held during the decision process (before the RFP has been awarded) to review the guidelines, acknowledgement and understanding of the program. Vendors will be notified of the date and location of the meeting through an email invitation.
*Registering through Bid-EZ with LISD will place you on the list of potential vendors, this does not guarantee any level of business expenditure by the District. You must be awarded a bid to become an approved vendor.