Thank Yous, Applause, and Acknowledgements
- To whomever placed the Wonder Woman on my desk, thanks so much! What a great surprise.
- Thanks to the Friday's Chefs! The food was delicious--yum, yum!
- It was wonderful of Emily Kalthoff and her 2nd grade crew to pass along those random acts of kindness last week. Joy, joy!
Just for fun
Michelle Wilson shared this with me last week and if you haven't had the chance to watch this video, it is well done. Here's hoping this Wildcat Weekly brings a snow day to us all!
Mary Morris - “Snow” an Adele "Hello" Parody (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
Three quick days (maybe less if we have snow days)
- Wear RED on Wednesday: February 5th is National Wear Red Day to promote heart health awarness. I know that you'll have Broncos gear on Monday and Tuesday and it would be great if you added a little red to your outfit.
- READ PLANS--Please use 2:30-3:15pm of this week to catch up with parents re: READ plans. It is imperative that we get those forms signed. If you are unable to catch someone this week, please send your names to Shelly on Wednesday at 2:30pm. I will personally give them a call and then if necessary, we will send a copy of the plans home to be signed.
- Beth's Art Showcase: It is this Wednesday from 4pm to 7pm. If you are interested in going on Wednesday, a bunch of us are attending Wednesday after PD.
- Arkansas Gala: I will confirm with the PTO on Tuesday night if the gala is still on for March 5th. I will send the information via email.
- 5th grade Student Surveys: The should be open online for students to complete starting February 3rd. I opted to have them down electronically. The data obtained from the students is part of our DSS status so let's encourage all of 5th graders to complete the survey.
Weekly Inspiration--Wouldn't this be fun?