REMINDER: 5th-8th Special Event
MS/JH Program Updates & HS Curriculum Preview
A Special Event for Families in Grades 5 - 8
Tuesday, April 5th, 4:30-5:30pm
6600 South Indianapolis Road
This is a reminder that you are invited to a special event just for our 5th - 8th grade families this Tuesday, April 5th at 4:30 pm.
- Parents will meet in the JK Stevens Commons at 4:30 pm to hear from: Bible teacher, Mr. Kasey Clark; Spanish teacher, Mrs. Amy Malott; Athletic Director, Mr. Adam Stevenson; Principal, Mr. Jason Klingerman.
- NEW to the agenda: Mr. Shane Schaffer, MS/JH principal, will share about plans for new programs and curriculum for grades 5-8.
- Students may stay with their parents or they may go to the elementary Music room to work with staff in helping design our Knight's mascot look and name. Note: those in after-school activities will be excused from athletic practice by coaches at 4:30 with no penalty. Students in clubs will be finished at 4:45 and can join the mascot group then.
- Mr. Ron Evans, Head of School, will also briefly give a status update on the planned new high school campus construction and funding.
We understand that schedules may clash at times for families. We try to avoid scheduling conflicts, but sometimes they are unavoidable this time of year. Please join us if you can. This is an exciting time in the growth of our school, and in our high school in particular. We want your child to be a part of something very special as Traders Point Christian High School grows!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Curriculum Preview Agenda
- Kasey Clark, HS Bible
- Amy Malott, HS Spanish & J-Term Immersion Nicaragua trip
- Adam Stevenson, Athletic Director
- Shane Schaffer, MS/JH Principal
5:15 - 5:30 hear from:
- Ron Evans, Head of School
5:30 - staff and HS students will be available after the event for a Q & A about information shared