Week at a Glance
What a great weekend it has been! My family celebrated Easter on Saturday so that my sister could go to her in-laws on Sunday. My nephew Zach was super excited to search for eggs out on the lawn and just couldn't believe that his father would hide one up in a tree! LOL Some eggs were filled with candy while others were filled with some coins and bills. He got really excited to see George Washington on those coins and bills. I'm just glad he doesn't know Andrew Jackson and Ben Franklin yet. :-) Sunday was a quiet day spent with just my mother and step-father. We went to church in the morning and enjoyed some leftovers from Easter dinner for lunch.
I don't get to see my family very often since they live a couple hours away, and it was nice to spend some time with them this weekend. Hope your weekend was great too!
- 7:30 a.m.--staff tech training in MP room--Windows 8
- 2:30 p.m.--FLS/preK data meeting
- 2:50 p.m.--reading program planning--Karen & Dawn
- 7:30 a.m.--case conference--Lucinda, Deb, & Karen
- ISTEP practice tests --See memo below.
- 2:50 p.m.--staff development--voice & word choice
- 3:30 p.m.--first grade report card meeting @ ENCO
- mClass math begins
- 2:45 p.m.--case conference--Sheri, Deb, Beth, & Karen
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--Book Buddies
- 6:00 p.m.--NEHS inductions
- 6:30 p.m.--PAC meeting--wrap baskets for auction
- ISTEP practice test--gr. 3-6
- 2:45-3:30 p.m.--Music Makers practice
- 2:45-3:30 p.m.--Game Club
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.--school carnival
- ISTEP PRACTICE TESTS: We had a few students absent on Friday or had device issues and they did not get to take the first practice test for ISTEP. Let's plan on having them take the test right after announcements on Tuesday in the media center. We will start with those students who have laptops and then follow up with those who work on iPads. I will get a list to you on Monday which students this involves. Hopefully my list and your list matches up! We will then take the second round of the practice test on Thursday. Let's hope the iPad issue that Becca reported on Friday is cleared up by then! Please select a practice test time that works best for your schedule.
- CARNIVAL: PAC members have a great carnival planned for this Friday! Thank you all for your help with the silent auction as well as volunteering your time to work the event!