iGIP Newsletter 8
Leaders of Generation Bold
Dear Vero, Karla, Gary, Junior and Mila,
Please read my newsletter carefully and please respond appropriately. Tell me when you have received it and what you think about the points below. I only have about 6 newsletters left to write to you before the term is over so please take every singe point into consideration. I cannot stress how important that is.
iGIP Weekend Outputs
Link to Sessions
If you notice, there are sessions there that we did not get to have. That's because majority of you guys were late. Only Valery was there at 9 in the morning. I had to move the sessions later and later and we ended up missing 3 sessions in total. I don't want to see that happen again. That is unprofessional behavior and that is not the type of leadership we want to create in the world. We may be trying to provide professional leadership experiences for other people but it starts with us. If we cannot be counted on to be on time, then how can we fulfill the responsibility of developing leadership in young people all over the world? How can you guys as VPs ensure that you and your members are punctual? That is not a rhetorical question. I would appreciate a reply with your suggestions.
Outputs needed from you
2. Network Analysis: This is the over-all analysis. Please send me your outputs as well.
3. Market Research: Insights from the market research, other points you want Julio to research on.
4. Local Plans: Based on all these 3 things, what are the changes in your local plans? Please send me your GANTT for the remaining two months.
5. Synergy Areas: What are your needs and points of synergy from the support function. Please identify every point so we can determine if we are going to provide that locally or nationally.
DEADLINE: November 1, 2013.
Ideas for implementation
2. New Training for new members: Vero and Gary, please email me regarding this so we can set a date for your new members to get trained. I'm thinking November 9?
3. Area meetings: network meetings with everyone present every two weeks! What do you think?
4. Need for local tracking: each of you to create your own local trackers to be able to compute conversion rates and member efficiency.
I won't make a long analysis anymore because it doesn't seem to have any effect. Be honest with me, do you guys actually read the analyses I send and take into consideration the points for improvement for the week? If not, then I don't see the point in sending these things anymore. It's a waste of my time.
This member performance is disappointing, to say the least.
What is happening in your LCs? Again, that is not a rhetorical question. I'd really like to know the reason behind this mediocre and sub-standard performance.
Weekly VP Meeting
1. You're not filling out your weekly progress tracker.
2. You're not sending in your weekly updates.
3. You're not attending meetings.
What can I expect from you? Slacking off is not acceptable.