Improve your credit score!
What is a credit score?
Maintain your Credit:
1. Collect all paperwork like bills, statements, receipts, and documents you could find.
2. Keep track of your credit lines.
3. Only have credit cards you need.
4. Set your credit limit on your ability to manage payments.
5. Try not to miss a payment... pay bills on time.
6. Pay back all your debt by consolidating your loans into one payment.
7. Try to get approved for low interest line of credit and ay off all high interests.
8. if you are spending more each month, STOP.
Its important to maintian your credit because you dont want to put yourself in debt. we dont want to be broke and owe alot of people.
What is a good and a bad cradit score( numbers)?
Most credit score fall between 650 and 750. A score above 700 is usually suggested as good credit management.
Good credit management usually depends on the scoring system of a particular lender.