Final Exam Tips and Tricks
From Mrs. Moller
As you begin to study for finals, try Quizlet. It allows you to create your own flashcards (after you register of course).
Mrs. Moller’s Top Five List for Taking the Final Exam
- Easy questions usually precede hard ones.
- Don't change an answer unless you're sure you made an error.
- Read the words in the question carefully. Be sure to answer the question asked and not the question you recall from a practice test.
- Don't spend too much time on any one question.
- Watch the time! Your test has a time limit.
At the end of the semester, all class work must be submitted prior to the time period the final exam is available. Thus, if final exams begin Wednesday of the last week of school, all other assignments which can still be accepted based on course schedule due dates, except the final exam, must be submitted by Tuesday of the last week of school.