Parent Panther Press
April - Month of the Military Child
April 8 - End of Grading Period (K-12)
- April 8 - Early Release Day - 12:04 (Elementary Only)
- April 11- April 15 Spring Break
- May 4 - Early Release Day - 12:04 (Elementary Only)
- VKRP- April 18 - May 6 (Kindergarten)
- PAL - April 25 - May 10 (K-2)
April 25 - May 13
CONGRATULATIONS... MARY GLAIZE
CHESAPEAKE ELEMENTARY TEACHER OF THE YEAR
Month of the Military Child
Preschool Application Window Now Open
Military Families Conference
State of the Schools
Now Hiring Teachers & Support Staff
Parent Lunch Safety Rules
1. Parents may eat lunch with their child at the parent table. This is always a special and exciting time! However, due to the growing number of food allergies, other classmates must eat at their classroom's designated table.
2. Please only include your student when taking digital or cell phone pictures.
3. Please help us to reinforce our cafeteria expectations while visiting with your child.
4. If your student needs to use the restroom, please have your student raise his/her hand so that a staff member can give permission.
5. Visiting siblings are required to remain with their parents at all times.
6. Parents should escort visiting sibling(s), if there is a need to use the restroom.
7. Please arrive a few minutes early in order to check in at the security desk.
The staff cannot distribute students’ addresses or phone numbers for the purpose of birthday invitations. Invitations cannot be distributed in classrooms during the instructional day. They can be sent home in brown envelopes on Thursdays if they are sent to the entire class – please plan ahead and send them in plenty of time. Student birthdays are recognized during the day. For consistency, no birthday treats will be accepted for the remainder of this year. However, parents may eat lunch with their child and bring a treat only for your child. In addition, table cloths, balloons, and gift bags are not permitted. Instructional and/or teacher time cannot be used for this purpose. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.