Week of September 28-October 2, 2015
Upcoming Important Events
- September 28 Girls on the Run (4:00-5:15 PM) Gym/Playground
- September 28 Community Ed. Theater Class (4:00-5:00 PM) Media Center
- September 28 High School Curriculum Night (6:30-8:00 PM)
- September 28 WL PTSA Council Meeting at Dublin (7:00-8:00 PM) Media Center
- September 29 LAYA Taste of the Lakes Event (5:00-8:00 PM) Edgewood
- September 29 PTA Skate Night (6:30-8:30 PM) Rolladium
- September 30 Lockdown Practice Drill (10:00 AM)
- September 30 Girls on the Run (4:00-5:15 PM) Gym/Playground
- October 1 New Website Launch
- October 2 Picture Day
- October 2 PTA Fundraiser Collection Day
- October 2 Conference Sign Up Begins on Skyward Family Access
- October 2 PTA Outdoor Family Movie Night (7:30-9:30 PM) Playground
- October 5 Fire Safety Drill Practice
- October 5 Girls on the Run (4:00-5:15 PM) Gym/Playground
- October 5 Community Ed. Musical Theater Class (4:00-5:00 PM) Media Center
- October 6 Community Ed. Science Class (4:00-5:00 PM) Media Center
- October 6 PTA Meeting (7:00-8:00 PM) Media Center
- October 7 Girls on the Run (4:00-5:15 PM) Gym/Playground
- October 8 Board of Education Meeting (7:30 PM) ESC Board Room
Picture Day is Friday, October 2nd!
The Dublin PTA is the Place to Be!
Dublin is hosting the Walled Lake PTSA Council on Monday, September 28th. You're welcome to come and share all the fantastic things happening at Dublin.
The next Dublin PTA meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 6th. We will have a guest speaker that will be talking about food allergies and their impact on young children and school. This promises to be a fantastic night of learning and connecting with other parents. FREE kidsitting will be available during the meeting. The meeting takes place in the Dublin Media Center from 7:00-8:00 PM.
Dublin Family Skate Night
PTA Family Outdoor Movie Night
Sign Up for Conferences Begins on Friday!
You may begin to sign up for conference on Friday, October 2nd using Skyward Family Access. Click HERE for a quick tutorial on how to do this. Click HERE if you need more information about Skyward Family Access.
You will be able to sign up for a conference and also change your conference time if you need to on your own. Parents can sign up for conferences starting Friday, October 2nd through November 10th. Thank you for using this new process to sign up for conferences. If you have difficulty with this task, please give us a call, and we can assist you through the process also.
PTA Fall Fundraiser Update
Last Friday students turned in their yellow slips indicating they sold 5 items or more. These students will be receiving a special paw gift for reaching the five item goal. We would like to have all orders turned in to school by Friday, October 2nd. That is this Friday!
Once again, our goal is to raise $15,000 this year, and we can do it! Need more information? Click HERE to get more information, order forms, and details from our PTA website.
New Website Launch on Thursday
As you know with any change, it will take a little bit of time to become familiar with the new pages, but you will be pleased with the amount of useful information you will find on our school web page and the WL District web page.
Thank you in advance for using our school and District web pages as a resource for important school information.
Calling All Dublin Dads!
Soon we will be calling or emailing interested dads to schedule a day and time for you to come in and volunteer your time. For more information about W.A.T.C.H. Dogs, please click HERE. If you are interested in helping sometime this year at Dublin, please contact Diana O'Keefe at 248-982-2675 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniel Hunter at 248-342-2163 or email@example.com. You can also contact Mr. Drewno at school any time to talk about this exciting opportunity to become involved at school. WE NEED YOU!
Community Education Classes Have Begun!
Dublin Contact Information
Principal's Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Secretary email@example.com
LAYA's Taste of the Lakes Event
The 15th Annual Lakes Area Youth Assistance - Taste of the Lakes will take place on Tuesday, September 29, 2015. Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Tickets may be purchased at:
- LAYA 248-956-5070 - 615 N Pontiac Trail
- Commerce Twp 248-624-0110 - 2009 Township
- Village of Wolverine Lake 248-624-1710 - 425 Glengary
The Taste of the Lakes will take place at Edgewood Country Club (8399 Commerce Rd., Commerce, 48382) from 5:00-8:00 PM.