October 31, 2019
Here is What Happened this Week!
- Friday of last week was a wonderful Warwick day! Our Kindergarten had their field trip to Solly Brothers' Farm, and our 6th Grade enjoyed their Halloween Howl. Thank you, teachers and PTO for providing these fun experiences!
- Kindergarten had their Fall Craft Day on Monday.
- There was a Kindness Club Meeting after school on Monday from 4 - 5 PM.
- On Tuesday, we had our Shelter in Place Drill with the support of the Warwick Township Police Department. We thank Sergeant Jon Ogborn and Corporal Joe Guarente for joining us and giving us feedback to stay safe in the event of a real emergency. Our students and staff did a Warwick Excellent job sheltering quickly, quietly, and safely. Even our Roxy Reading Dog, Skylar, participated and did grrrrreat!
- Also on Tuesday, we had a "Pink Out" to support Breast Cancer awareness and research. Warwick staff donated $132.00 to be donated to Unite for Her.
- Yesterday, we had a pretzel sale. This sale benefitted our newly formed Kindness Club. Club members wish to purchase Kindness Bracelets and other materials to use for projects with the proceeds from the pretzel sale--thank you for your support.
- Today we had our Halloween parade and classroom parties.
What's Happening Next?
- You may recall that we held a student poll regarding Warwick Spirit Days on the first Friday of each month. The majority of students voted YES! Students also offered great suggestions that will be shared with our Student Council once elected next week. Some of those suggestions were having Spirit Days TWICE a month or every Friday; and, having sports team, PJ, or other spirit days as well as Warwick Colors Spirit Days. So, since tomorrow is the first Friday of November, wear your Warwick Colors: Maroon and White! And stay tuned to hear what else Student Council will plan for us to show our spirit.
- As mentioned above, we will have Student Council Elections during the week next week.
- There is a Kindness Club meeting on Monday, November 4th after school.
- There is no school for students on Tuesday, November 5th. It is Election Day and teachers have Professional Development.
- CORRECTION: Outdoor Classroom Day is planned for next Thursday with a backup day of Friday.
- On Wednesday night, CB South is hosting Bucks County Student Art Expo starting at 5 p.m.
- 5th & 6th Graders will have an Advocacy Assembly on Thursday morning. We will talk about the importance of using our voices or advocating for what is right, for ourselves, and for others.
- There is a Peer Mentor Meeting on Thursday, November 7th after school.
- On Thursday night, CB East is hosting Young Engineer's Night starting at 6 p.m.
- The PTO sponsored K.I.S.S. (Kids Invite Someone Special) Glow Party is on Friday night, November 8th.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
Featured October Birthday Poet
Celebrate Education Week!
The APEX Leadership Fun Run Results Are In...
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.