Koury's Junior Year Gone By
Enjoyments Throughout the Year
- New Memories and Opportunities
- Having a Job
- Moving in With my Brother and Assuming a More Adult Life Style
- Volunteer Hours
My super duper cool boss and I on cosmic night
Snowball dance with some amazing people
Oh gosh, Busby...
I should have known it would only be so long before his inner nerd broke out..
What I Learned Throughout the Year
- Sometimes you just have to work through the pain and the panic
- Take care of myself before worrying about anything else. It can and will land you in the emergency room
- In order to do all the things I want to do, like cosmic bowling, going to the movies, going shopping, I have to make it to work and earn the money
- I got a Job!! And then a Second One!
- Made it through My First Tattoo!!
- Made Top Six for State Qualifying in Bowling!
- Held a Tarantula for the first time... Scary!
I got the most rewards at the ceremony, 3!
My First Tattoo
I made it and it hurt.
But I laughed the entire time!
Mr. Tarantula crawlin' up my arm...
That was just ridiculously scary!
Goals For Next Year
- Pass my Summer School Classes(Extras! I promise I didn't fail!!)
- Gain some more confidence. I would love to be more outgoing and to also be able to sing in front of large groups of people without spazzing out
- Get my License and a Car
- Well, I ended up in the emergency room due to really bad consequences from drinking too many energy drinks
- Volunteered for Habitat for Humanity (Look at the pic with Busby..)
- Work Christmas Party
- Bowling Meets
- Des Moines trip for iJAG
- My Nephew, Cale, was born
- Large Group Ensemble
Baby Cale and his Daddy
Born on October 23rd, 2014
First Away Bowling Meet
Waiting for the Meet to Begin
Concert Choir Large Group Ensemble
We got a 1!!
Things That Could Have Gone Better
- Better grade in Choir
- I could have tried a bit harder in my classes
- I could have left my first job on better terms
- Make this New Job Last a while
- Have fun on Missouri
- Pass Summer School
- Get moved into the top floor(Massive Attic) of my brother's house
- Get my own car and learn to drive
- Spend more time with my middle brother and his two kids
Newest Village Inn Employee!!
All dressed up in my work uniform for day one
The cutest little niece ever!
Saint Louis, Missouri
The big Ole Arch!