Do you love me enough to help me???
Mrs. Roland needs YOU!
The Name That Book Challenge is underway at Ney. Participating students attended their first meeting today (Wednesday) after school. The student turn-out is more than expected and I found out today that I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE.
I need interested adults who are willing to sponsor a group.
Sponsor Responsibilities will be:
- Sponsor one team (4-6 kids) of either K-2 or 3-4 students
- Read the books that the kids are reading (20 books).
- Meet with your team on 2-3 Wednesdays a month from 3:00-4:00 until May (dates already selected)
- Help Mrs. Roland monitor the reading progress of your small group.
- Attend the Name That Book District Competition with students and Mrs. Roland on Saturday, May 2nd at FIS.
- Motivate your team along the way!!
All interested adults, please contact Mrs. Roland. I will be forever grateful for you!