By: Kaylee Pierce
The mustard grain was first used by the romans, it was believed that if you were to sprinkle grains it would keep evil spirits away.
What part do we use?
We typically just use the seed part of the plant.
- Is a fresh, savory dish
- 3 ounces hot mustard flour (powdered mustard)
- 1/8 cup very cold water
- 1/8 cup Tabasco Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prevents from Gastrointestinal cancer
- Can help you lose wait
- Can slow aging
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps reduce constipation
- World's most ancient spice
- The saying, "Can't cut the mustard," means that one can't live up to a challenge
- Americans use more mustard than any other country