The Weekly Bulldog
Auction Takeover for The Stanley Shindig
Looking forward to another great auction!
Today, The Office of Community Engagement is taking over The Weekly Bulldog to bring you all the news you can use about this year's Shindig -- Coming to Stanley on Saturday, April 27! Next week, watch this space for Tim's letter and a few more photos of his attire from auctions past.
Top Five Things
1. Snapshot of The Stanley Shindig April 27
The auction committee transforms our school for the auction:
- Ballroom: At 6:30 p.m., come for food, wine, beer, cider, specialty cocktails and DJ Lewi, and stay for the bidding! Buy-a-shares, wine and spirits and the wine wall are located here. At 8:30 we'll play heads & tails, raise our paddles and bid on live items.
- The Pub: Presenting unique and rare whiskey tastings for suggested donations.
- The Library: Get up close to this year's class projects -- ceramic plates crafted by Stanley students.
- Community Gathering Space: Check in and check out; don't leave without your buying your student's photo project and a grabbing a Stanley Shindig pint glass.
3. Preview exclusive items in the lobby
4. Bid early & often! Online auction opens Monday April 22
The online auction (featuring getaways, sports tickets, restaurant and boutique gift cards, theater tickets, spa packages and much more) opens this Monday for bidding, and remains open until about 8:30 p.m. on the night of the Stanley Shindig. Stay tuned for a link and info on how to bid coming soon via email and text.
Gladly accepting donations through Friday at the front desk