Join our new LinkedIn Group!
SSS wants to stay connected with you - join us on LinkedIn!
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
Please join the UW Oshkosh Student Support Services Alumni Network (a TRiO Program) on LinkedIn by selecting the link below so we can keep in touch long after your graduation! There are tons of reasons to join! Scroll to the end of the email to learn about all the benefits!
How You Can Benefit From Joining Our LinkedIn Group:
- You can stay connected with your SSS fellow students and celebrate each other's successes (Let's be honest, these are the people who can relate with how much work went into getting your degree.)
- Post about what type of a job you are looking for and maybe someone in our alumni network has a job lead or connection for you
- Our alumni network is filled with individuals who want to pay it forward by mentoring new alumni - you may just need to take the first step to ask one of them
- By joining, we have a way of keeping you informed about opportunities to stay involved with our office
- Inspire the next generation of SSS students by sharing your success stories
Don't Have a LinkedIn Page yet? Here's why you should:
Here are the Top Reasons You Should Be on LinkedIn:
- Get Job Email Alerts, you can receive notifications of recommended jobs
- Connect with Professionals, you might be surprised to find someone in your career interest area
- Conduct Company Research, check out the page of an employer you are interested in
- Get Recommendations, other people can recommend you and this could attract a potential employer's attention
- Connect with Other Students, find out who is getting hired and ask what they did
- Let Employers Find You, some employers search on LinkedIn to find new interview candidates
Read more benefits here: http://theundercoverrecruiter.com/7-ways-college-students-can-benefit-linkedin/