Monday Mustang Memo
January 20, 2020
- Go to https://leonagroup.apscc.org/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx
- Login to ParentVue – If you need your ParentVue activation code, please email Mrs. Wicker- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once logged in, click on the “messages” tab at the top left corner.
- Click begin registration.
- IMPORTANT: Select the 2020-2021 school year.
- Review the entered information, add any missing information and make any needed changes.
- Click save and continue after reviewing entered information in each tab. The status will change from in-progress to complete.
- Return the bottom of the letter, along with a new proof of address.
A copy of the letter that went home is attached below.
Dress Code Reminders
- Khaki or black uniform pants- no jeggings, leggings or denim (leggings can only be worn under skirts, shorts or dresses)
- No holes or frays
- Fridays- SOLID BLUE JEANS- no jeggings. No holes, frays or embellishments
Please put student names in jackets- we do our best, but we are not responsible for keeping track of student belongings
Coming up (1/27-1/31)
- Oz Musical Auditions- 3-5pm
- 1st, 2nd & 4th Field Trip to Riparian Preserve
- K-7 Multi-Sports 3-4pm
- K-3 Books & Art 3-4pm
- Seed Spot 3-4:30pm
- K-3 Karate 3-4pm
- 4-7 STEM 3-4pm
- PTO Internet Safety Meeting 5:45pm
- NEWS Team meeting 12:30-1:30pm
- Pinewood Derby Workshop 10-12pm- Colt General Construction
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Shoparoo App- Just scan your receipts
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
Upcoming PTO Events:
- 1/30- Internet Safety Parent Meeting w/ Attorney General 5:45pm PLEASE RSVP
- 2/8- Pinewood Derby 10am-12pm (Orders due 1/24, workshop 2/1)
Next PTO Meeting: Feb. 12 @ 4pm
Celebrate your student's birthday with a $5 goodie bag & their name on the marquee!! Forms are in the office!