Omeo at Bendigo
Park family and friends get together
Some of you will remember with pleasure past Park family and friend get-togethers that we've enjoyed at Omeo... and others at Mansfield and Bright.
This year, we've decided it's Bendigo's turn. We plan to take in the Bendigo Easter Festival, and especially, to enjoy the Chinese aspects of the festival, though I have to say there is much to choose from.
Omeo in Bendigo: Park Family and Friends get together
Friday, March 25th, 5pm to Monday, March 28th, 11am
1 Williamson Street
Who is invited? This invitation is open to all members of our extended family and friends. I don't have addresses for everyone, and would appreciate your help in forwarding this on as appropriate.
What will we do? As in past year, this will be a very relaxed and informal get together. You're welcome to join us for all or part of the weekend; we'll meet on Friday when we arrive and check out what everyone would like to do and make a plan. If you'll arrive later, give me a call to find out where everyone is!
- Accommodation - is book your own! Note that this is very tight in Bendigo and we recommend early booking - do it now! We will be staying at Quest Bendigo - see link below for details.
- Family Dinner We'd like to book an a la carte dinner on Sunday night once we have some idea of numbers attending - asap really as this is a very busy time in Bendigo.
- Other special activities: There is lots on over the weekend. If there is some part of the festival you absolutely must see that requires bookings, I suggest you do it now!!
- RSVP - Initial (tentative ok) asap so that we can get an idea of numbers for dinner etc.
- Enquiries: Doris Razeng - email email@example.com; phone 04 999 77 471; 273 Scrubby Creek Road, Mitta Mitta Vic 3701.
Hope we will see you there!
Doris and Laurie