Double the headache
What is a concussion?
A concussion is a type of traumatic brain injury caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or by a hit to the body that causes the head and brain to move rapidly back and forth. This sudden movement can cause the brain to bounce around or twist in the skull,stretching and
damaging the brain cells andcreating chemical changes in the brain.
Biggest Hockey Hits Ever
Affects of a concussion
- Headache or a feeling of pressure in the head.
- Temporary loss of consciousness.
- Confusion or feeling as if in a fog.
- Amnesia surrounding the traumatic event.
- Dizziness or "seeing stars"
- Ringing in the ears.
Biggest Football Hits Ever
Miller, Janna. "Wrap Your Head around This." Head Case. HeadCaseCompany, 1 Oct. 2013. Web. 17 Feb. 2016.