Who Moved My Desire?
A Support Group Exploring Female Desire
“Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping…waiting… It speaks to us…guides us…passion rules us all” – Joss Whedon
Many women at one point in their life describe having inner passion, a longing to connect in a deeply intimate way and to be physically close to their partner and then one day realize their sexual passion and desire has vanished. Sex shifted from a place of fulfillment to a necessary task within their relationship. Women wonder, “who moved my desire and how do I get it back?” Women can reclaim their desire and their inner passion and reignite the fire they once felt in new, meaningful ways.
In this small group experience we will:
- Explore the components of desire: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Understand your body on YOUR terms rather than terms somebody else chose for you
- Gain understanding into blocks in desire
- Address body image, shame, sexual pain, fear and duty
- Empower and support each other in reclaiming our inner fire
Dates: January 13th through March 30th (skipping the week of spring break)
Where: The Healing Group (6770 s. 900 e. Suite 105 Midvale, UT 84047)
Cost: $30 per session or $300 total, payment plan available
To join the group, call 801-305-3171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org A simple preregistration over the phone or by email is required.