TECH TIP TUESDAY
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
1. While in Google Docs, click Tools > Research.
2. Enter a search term, or right-click on a word or phrase in your document.
3. Results can be previewed by hovering over a link, or a link to the site can be inserted by clicking a button.
4. All pictures dragged and dropped will be automatically cited, and all websites can be cited as well, by clicking Cite button.
5. Citations are available in MLA, APA, and Chicago format.