Grobe's Groovin' Group News
Week of April 22-26
Let's Reminisce Together
How To Share Your Memory:
1.) Go to mrsgrobe.com
2.) Click on the 'Memories' link at the top
3.) Double click on the interactive board to type your memory and you can drag your school related pics over to share, too!
4.) Don't forget to add your name at the top!
Our STAARS Are Ready to Shine Bright, AGAIN!
Well, we have finally made it to our last round of STAAR Tests (AKA Celebration Tests)! We had a great time at "Camp Among the STAARS" and I was able to jam in some very great reviews and activities! My kids are totally ready to celebrate all they have learned in reading and I couldn't be more proud of their achievements! Once again please look at the information below for very important STAAR day requirements! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Tuesday= Math Test
Wednesday= Reading Test
- No backpacks
- If not buying a lunch- bring lunch
- water bottle
- If your child must bring a cell phone- it will be collected that day and returned before leaving school. (my cell will also be collected)
- We will have a closed campus, so no visitors or volunteers
- No snack on these days (our lunch will be earlier @ 10:30)
- PLEASE have your students at school at 7:45 if not eating a cafeteria breakfast
- If eating a cafeteria breakfast have them here no later than 7:30
And just for your added information, I will not have my MacBook on these days so I will not be able to return any emails throughout the day, as well.
Back By Popular Demand!
What's Happening @ McGowen?
Important Events and This Week's Objectives
Monday- Friday: No ALPHA this week
Tuesday: Math Celebration Day (AKA Math STAAR)
Wednesday: **READING** Celebration Day (AKA Reading STAAR) and
Administrative Professionals Day
Thursday: PTA Magic Show and Elections @ 6:30
April 29- May 3:
Monday: Science Store Opens
Friday: Mav Fan Jam @ 8:15 in gym
This Week's Objectives:
I will CONQUER the Reading Celebration test and begin a new lit. circle book!