What's Up @ Skaggs
April 27-May 1-National Library Week
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Martha will be out for a few days because her son will be getting married!
- The biggest part of STAAR is over! Thanks to Angie for keeping in organized. Every person in this building did something to support the STAAR days, thank you!
- Congratulations to Georgia on her new full time position. We will miss you!
- I had a great discussion with fourth grade on the article I sent out regarding recess during their team planning. Thank you for using some planning time to grow professionally. Good lead Chera!
- PTA will have treats for us every Friday in May for Teacher Appreciation!
- Alyson shared a great quote at her team meeting this week that I want to thank her for: "The students that are hard to love are the ones that need it the most"! Good lead Alyson!
- May 2nd is our PTA Carnival. This is one of the events that we all need to attend. You are welcome to bring your family and you do not have to stay the entire time. If you can sign up to volunteer (when that comes out) great but please make an appearance. PTA does so much for us and this is the first big event this year. The parents and kids love seeing you!
4/30-Choir Performance/PTA Mtg@ 6:00
5/1-Teacher Appreciation Friday-Breakfast in the Lounge
5/4-National PE Week
5/4-Drills @ 8:00 (last of the year)
5/5-National Teacher's Day
5/6-National Nurse's Day
5/6-TL Mtg @ 3:00
5/8-Teacher Appreciation-Popcorn Bar in Lounge
Shannon-For going way beyond crazy with Administrative Assistants' Day celebration. She was so excited and made us really happy!