AIESEC in Taylor's University
Welcome to Malaysia!
One of the main attractions in Malaysia is its extreme contrasts. Towering skyscrapers cast large shadows over wooden houses built on stilts, while five-star hotels are situated just a stone's throw away from ancient underwater reefs. Cool highlands slope down to warm beaches and humid mangroves.
PT Foundation provides HIV/AIDS education, sexuality awareness, care and support programmes for vulnerable communities in Malaysia. This project involves participation in challenging tasks, which in turn hones your soft skills development.
During your 8 to 13 weeks of exchange here, you will be assisting in events and programmes organized by PT Foundation. You will be providing support, hope, and care for the affected communities.
- Receive and register clients who come for HIV testing and counselling.
- Handle incoming calls, inquiries, and appointments.
- Assist in organizing gatherings, sessions, training, and workshops.
- Participate in visits and training to different centres.
- Involvement in health campaigns, training and presentations at universities and health centres.
For more information, click the link below!
Local Committee Taylor's University
Ready to make a change?
Once you have filled in the application form, do send us an email and we will follow up with you as soon as we receive your application.
For further information, please refer to the project booklet attached. Should you have any doubts and require clarifications, please feel free to contact us.