Hurry Child Syndrome
Is your child being hurried?
Introduction to the Hurry Child Syndrome
This syndrome over takes children when a child's parent or guardian over schedule them at a young age. This makes them have to grow up faster and act older then they really are. Most parent push there kids so they can have a bright future when they are older but they don't realize they are ruining their childhood.
What are some Major Factors in the Hurry Child Syndrome?
Their are many leading causes to the Hurry Child Syndrome a few of them are:
- Parents wanting their child to be the "best".
- Children having to take care of younger siblings.
- The lose of a family member at a young age.
- Children who start working at a young age
- Children who deal with their parents getting divorced.
- An over scheduled life
How Can Parents Prevent This From Happening To Their Children?
Parents can prevent their children from the Hurry Child Syndrome by:
- Letting the child choose what they want to do for extra curricular activities
- Not letting their children hear them talk about adult things
- Only supporting their child even if their not the best at something
- Just let a kid be a kid
What The Hurry Child Syndrome Can Lead To
When Children are often Hurried through their childhood at a young age it can lead them to make wrong choices such as:
- Getting involved with drugs
- Drinking alcohol
- Teenage Pregnancy