PARR 3 Agenda
September 25th, 2015
9:30 AM ~ Welcome & Host Report
Top 10 Things you may not know about De Forest and our people
9:45-10:00 AM ~ WPRA Section/Committee Reports
10:00-11:30 AM ~ Let's Roll...Take your pick of Park Show N Tell or Hear from our invited guests
Parks...Recent Projects Show & Tell
- Marvin & Marie Schweers Natural Area
- Dog Park
- Fireman's Park Ball Diamond Field Improvements
- Fruit Orchard & Community Garden
- Sunfish Pond/ ADA Fishing Dock
- Upper Yahara Trail
Invited Guest Topics and More...
- Project Kinect (1 hour)- Gregg Potter from Project Kinect will present information on social media campaigns, project management and event planning to create community engagement.
- Food Cart Craze (15 minutes)- Christine from Let's Eat Out will share information on food carts 101, unique partnerships, utilizing food carts at community events and food cart to attendee rations.
- E Trends (15 minutes)- Kelli & Nicole will discuss some interactive ways to use free online programming tools such as Smore, Pic Monkey, Kahoot, Prezi and Pinterest. Also, what are you using? Feel free to in advance of the meeting and we can coordinate showing those websites and tools.