How to make Internet Safe
How to make internet safe make sure you know who you’re talking to internet or don’t chat on the internet. Make sure you don’t put any personal information on the internet they won’t be safe or things they can use agenesis you to hurt you or find you. If you’re on an online game and have to make an averter don’t use a real name or anyone’s name you no.
Make sure if you talk to someone they are who they say they are.
Do not video chat with anyone unless you no who you are talking to.
Do not plan to meet up with somebody unless you no the person is and no who they really are.
E-mails are fun and easier to send don’t reply to if you get a message and don’t know who it’s from.
- Don’t use CAPS LOCK it’s considered yelling on the internet.
- If you don’t feel right or safe tell an adult or a school teacher.
- NEVER give out personal information to someone you meet online (ex. real name, address, telephone, school you go to, or e-mail)
- Don’t put pictures of you or family. Bad people can edit repost or make it inappropriate.
- Never keep secrets that someone on the internet tells you to keep from your parents.