Ten Technology Rules For Parents
Top Ten Rules
because it can wreck your computer.
2. If the screen is frozen then turn off the computer and turn it back on
if you do this the computer will restart and turn back to normal.
3. Don't put to much information on social networking sites
If you do then people find out too much about you and can steal your identity or find out where you live ect.
4. Make sure you turn off computer at night
or else it will heat up and may crash while your using it.
5. Always save your files or other stuff that you need
because sometimes auto save doesn't work and you may lose all your files.
6. always log out of social networking sites
or people may go on to your account and write embarrassing stuff.
7. Be aware of spam emails
because they can also wreck your computer and they try to trick you.
8. Never give anyone your password for any site
or they can go on to your site and mess everything up.
9. Don't leave the computer on if nobody is using it
Because it may get over heated and crash.
10. Don't click on pop ups or adds
because they can wreck your computer.