Minotauro Nogueira. "A man that the world would accept if he surrendered to defeat"
Minotauro Nogueira - Return to the Octagon
The Power to get back up and #tryagain
...It's all about perspective (The way you look at your challenge)
- Hip Surgery in 2010
- Two more surgeries after that..
- Broke his arm recently
- Was hit by a truck at 10 years old and could not walk
- Admitted to the hospital for 1 year
- Lost Achilles tendon in left leg
- Lost most of his right lung
- Lost his diaphragm (the breathing muscle)
- Lost his liver and kidneys
- He believed in the doctors work
- After months, he began walking again.
- Learnt that accomplishments do not come without hard work
- Worked hard on all physical exercises and physical therapy
- He had the desire to compete in the sport
- Carried his "mote" throughout his life.