Staff Bobcat News
May 6- May 10
CONTACT THE FRONT OFFICE IF YOU NEED AN ADMINISTRATOR......
- Remind students to refrain from opening doors for anyone
- All students must have a hall pass when they leave the classroom for any reason
- Student should sign out for the Restroom using the restroom manager
- Remember to CHAMP students before leaving the classroom to transition. Hall conversation is 0.
- Refrain from leaving your class unattended at anytime
- Check for uniforms daily – Send Uniform referral
- Student and staff must wear IDs at all times
Thanks for all you do!!!!
Next week activities:
Monday-Friday (jeans and tennis all week)
Tuesday - Breakfast (See Jesenia for order)
Wednesday - Lunch (See Jesenia for order)
Thursday - District Gift and Hospitality Gift (if you're a member)
Friday - Parents/Students Sweet Treat
Monday - Reading
Tuesday - Math
Wednesday - Science
Monday- 2nd place/retain
Wednesday 4th place/ retain
Thursday Cum folder clean out
Friday Cum folder clean out
Week of 5/6/19
- Jeans on Wednesday (college shirt) and Friday (Bush shirt) . Tennis on Friday only
- MS150 Donations - Can wear jeans until May 3
After School Tutorials 3:00-5:00 (January 22- May 9)
- Tuesday- Reading
- Thursday - Math
- Reading and Math will end on 5/9
- 5/13 STAAR Math
- 5/14 STAAR Reading
- 5/15 Make-up day
- 5/16 Make-up day
ARE WE MONITORING STUDENT SUCCESS?
In your mailbox......
- 5/20 Report Cards due to ILT
- 5/23 Reports Cards go home
From the District.....
Field Trips: Nutriton Notice Required
Please remember that a 2 week notice is needed for all sack lunches for field trips. The form and instructions can be found on the Alief ISD Nutrition Website - Teacher & Staff Resources. Thanks!
504 Professional Development Opportunities
Upcoming Section 504 PDs in Eduphoria: SuccessEd for 504
These are the last 2 sessions for this semester. As stated earlier in the year, attendance is required by all administrators prior to the end of 2018-2019. Thank you to those who have completed their training.